Welcome to the spring edition of the Quarterly Systemic Report! Each quarter,
we will recap the activities of the CFA Institute Systemic Risk Council (SRC or the
Council) and highlight the key systemic debates and challenges affecting global markets
and regulators. We find ourselves in unprecedented times both in terms of quantity and
frequency of major financial disruptions that test the resiliency of our global financial
systems. The private sector Council represents an independent, noncommercial voice on
matters of growing and urgent systemic concern. We provide an expert and clear
assessment of the readiness of our regulatory institutions to deal with evolving systemic
vulnerabilities and advocate for prompt action when improvements in detecting,
monitoring, and responsiveness are needed to meet systemic risk threats.
We welcome your feedback — and look forward to keeping you informed of the key
economic twists and turns affecting the resilience and stability of the global economy.
• New Council Co-Chairs Provide Global, Independent Direction
• Comment Letter: SRC Urges Regulatory Action on Stablecoins
• Comment Letter: Money Market Funds—Third Time’s a Charm?
• Climate Change: Focus on Climate and Systemic Risk Effects
• Sustainability Reporting: New Climate Reporting Proposals for Public Companies
• Global Conflict: Ukraine Conflict Implications on Systemic Risk